SET Engineering LLC
SET Engineering is a progressive land development engineering firm focusing on site specific civil design and traffic engineering for dynamic projects in southwest Colorado, and Utah. The SET culture promotes individuality, as well as personal and professional development with unlimited growth potential. Located in beautiful Durango, Colorado, SET provides a high energy work environment without corporate constraints. There is also the option to live/work in Moab, Utah, if chosen by Candidate and Principal. Typical design projects include resort/hospitality design, mixed use development, and creative residential design in mountainous terrain.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· 2 years to 6 years of experience in civil site and infrastructure design.
· Possess or be able to obtain EIT/Engineer-In-Training Certification
· AutoCAD experience: Civil 3D knowledge REQUIRED.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Please send your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration. We look forward to hearing from you.